Saturday, November 3, 2012

Where I Eat Breakfast...


3/11/12 - Where I Eat My BREAKFAST! 

Today it was cloudy and a bit rainy, it was very unexpected. 

We, being mum and my sister, all headed out to Cobbitty Markets at about 10 and when we got there it was shockers!! A whole field for a car park and it was completely full! We had to park on the street. The best cupcakes I'd ever tasted had sold out, :( but thats ok, bought some awesome new hair clips and a awesome small piece of furniture for my house, so that made up for it.

I'd been doing so well, no chocolate since november started... 3 days ago. But I limited myself too two chocolates and only because it was my cousins kitchen tea and I kinda couldn't help it hehe. 

But I've been doing really well, have done my exercises the last two days, drunken a bottle of water each day, eating well during the day and healthy dinners, the only thing that I haven't managed to do is go for my 30 minute walk/jog. But I will definitely be restarting that tomorrow!

So that's my update for today. S is on his bucks night tonight, hope he is having a good night and not drinking too much!!

Hope your weekend is going swell!!

2 comments:

  1. Great work on your health kick. I am also trying to get fit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your plans are working out better than mine are!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...