Well what a year it has been. So many things have happened.
- Seven couples I know have been married this year
- I became a godmother for the first time
- My gorgeous niece turned one
- I ran 9km and lost 5kg
- I bought a wedding dress
- Planned a wedding (with some help, thanks mum!)
- Grew up a tiny bit
- Finished one year of uni
- Started my nursing degree
- Moved away from home
So much has happened this year and I can't quite comprehend or put it clearly into words how crazy fast, and annoyingly slow it's been all that the same time.
This is post 100, I've been building up to this post, wanting it to be this awesome post about, well I had no idea what it was going to be about, just that it would be good.
I'm celebrating this blog of mine that turned 100 today.
These have been my milestones in my life so far:
- I travelled to USA for school and even attended an American high school for two days
- I have travelled too New Zealand 3 times
- Got my license (and if you know me than you know it took a while!)
- Moved out of home for one year and survived it
- Made some amazing life long friends along the way
- Completed a Certificate 3 in Children's Services
- Completed one year of university
These milestones I have made on my blog to date
- 100 blog posts
- 2225 page view
- 170 published comments (half are probably my own)
- 14 Followers with Blogger
- 51 likes on Facebook
It's always nice to stop and reflect on all the things you've accomplished, if you ever feel like you aren't going any where, stop and reflect on how far you've come already!!
As I've gotten internet again and started my uni course, I'm lost for things too write about... If you have any ideas please go ahead! I need the help!
Anyway, I hope your Tuesday went well and the week ahead is all excitement and fun for you.
Linking up with Jess for I Blog On Tuesday