Wednesday, February 27, 2013

1/12/12




























These ones are my favourite!
A big thank you to Anna Blackman Images for taking these gorgeous photos!

 Linking up for Wordless Wednesday with these awesome guys for the weekly link-up.

      My Little Drummer Boys       

I'm also linking this up for the first time with Living for His Glory and Imperfectly Perfect Grace and This Little Life of Mine for their Marriage Link up. 
Since I am only recently married my blog posts about married life are somewhat limited so I thought I'd start of with this! Hope you enjoy!



a href="http://livingforhisglory2.blogspot.com">






7 comments:

  1. What lovely photos. Well done on your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I have tears!! What beautiful BEAUTIFUL photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy wedding photos. These are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked so beautiful! This last shot is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your pics are stunning :) I'm new to your blog so I'd like to congratulate you on your marriage, may your union always be abundantly blessed.

    Found you via Mariel's link up.

    Catriona
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catriona and welcome! Thanks it was a great day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...