Saturday, October 13, 2012

3. Hayley Williams

I first discovered Paramore when I was youtube surfing discovering some new singers, which I usually do when I'm bored, just jump from one youtube video to the next. I've wasted a many long hours thanks to youtube!

So this was like any old day, me sitting around not doing much, finding some new tunes on youtube, and I found this really great singer, her name was Hayley Williams. So I looked up some more Williams songs and found she is the lead singer for a band name Paramore. So began my love of all things Paramore.

There songs are so catchy, there tunes are so good to rock out too, and you can tell they don't take themselves too seriously, they have fun with their music!! Which allows the listener to have fun while enjoying their music. 



And also, her freaking awesome RED HAIR!!!









Here is the first youtube video that I saw the talent of Hayley Williams voice. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...