Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Leibster


Each person must post 11 facts about themselves 
Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you 
Choose 11 people and link them to your post (they must have 200 followers or less) 
Provide 11 questions for the people you tag 
Tell the people you have nominated

1. I like red hair, I don't care, it's nice and pretty, wish my hair was naturally red, more red than orange though.
2. I bite my fingernails when I'm nervous, unfortunately.
3. I gag at cold vegies, almost throw them back up.
4. I feel out of a tree, backwards when I was 12. Not from a high distance but feeling weightless for any length of time knowing you are going to crash into the ground, and hitting branches on the way, that is scary.
5. I ran into a glass door, green garbage bin, and a letterbox, which I knocked over (I was in kindergarten) my sister A tried standing it back up but to no avail, so we did the smart thing and ran.
6. If I did as much exercise in reality than what I thought in my head, I'd be a freaking body builder. Same goes for reading, and studying and well pretty much everything.
7. I drink way to much coke zero, I can count 13 empty cans in my bedroom...
8. I get mistaken for a 50 year old (I'm not yet 22).
9. I make lists, and if my hand writing looks messy and rip it out and start again.
10. I have a thing for neat handwriting.
11. I'm a Jesus Freak.

Questions posed to me by Kelly at Handmade Tears and Triumphs

1If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
My Family
2. If you could drive any car of your choosing, what would it be?
A combi van.
3. What picks you up when you’re down?
Talking to Sam or reading a book to forget my own story
4. What’s your favourite Karaoke song?
5. PC or Mac?
Mac
6. What food do you despise?
Runny eggs
7. What one Super Power would you choose?
Power of knowledge
8. If you had to relocate to a new country, but you could choose which one, where would you move?
England or Russia, leaning more to England as I can't speak Russian (yet)
9. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
The Hunger Games
10. Do you think Australia should become a republican nation or are you all about the monarchy?
I'm all about the monarchy. I dunno why, I feel like it's current history and I love history. I don't think australia would benefit from being a republican nation. At least being apart of the commonwealth we have a connection to other countries, outside of war.
11. What do you think of my blog? ;-)
I love reading your stories about your children, I can't wait to have my own, (actually I can lol, but I've got plenty of time before that happens, hopefully, fingers crossed). 

As I am fairly new to blogging, I do not have 11 followers to tag, so I am just going to pose 11 questions to anyone who reads this and you can answer if you wish.

1. Most embarrassing moment.
2. Most cherished memory.
3. How did you get into blogging?
4. Whats your dream job? And do you have it?
5. Favourite past time?
6. Favourite/ Dream Holiday destination
7. Favourite name, if you could change you name what would you change it to?
8. What do you listen to in the car?
9. Worst drunken night adventure/puking moment?
10. First kiss?
11. How many times a day do you say um, yeah, mhuh or shhh?

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...