Wednesday, September 18, 2013

When I Grow Up

"When I grow up I want to be happy"

I haven't exactly 'grown up'. You honestly are only as old as you feel.

When I was a teenager I wanted to be a doctor, and now I'm studying to be a nurse!

Same difference haha. I just like learning about the human body! 

The only thing I don't like is the assignments for the other subjects, like this psychosocial nursing assignment I need to do, like now, but am writing this instead, and crocheting.

I also didn't think I'd be married but I am, or that I would want kids, which I really do!

So when I grow up, I'd like to be a registered nurse and working full-time, I'd like to have some children, and I'd like to be more organised then I am now! With a clean house!!!

What do you want to be?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...