Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Don't Major On The Minors - May 8

My piece of advice for others would be this.

Don't major on the minors.

This is the piece of advice I got a few times before our wedding! 

I've been applying it to basically all areas of my life right now. It really does help, it allows me to stop, take a breath, and really evaluate the reasons why I'm angry, annoyed, frustrated, worried, scared, you get the idea.

It's really given me perspective, I've been stressing so much lately over uni work, but I always remember what my mum told me in high school, "do as well as you can and that's all you can do".

I think sometimes we let all the crap in our lives rush in and take over and we get lost in all the unimportant stuff!!!

So my advice, remember what's important to you, remember that there is a tomorrow, and remember that it's never as bad as it seems, because thats life!


Linking up with "Story of my Life" for blogging everyday of the month of may! The link is in my side bar ---->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...