Monday, April 29, 2013

25 by Twenty-Five


So it's been over a year since I posted this list of 25 things to do by the time I'm 25 and I wanted to update it, so here is my updated version!
  1. Pay off my car
  2. Visit all the towns in the song "I've been Everywhere" (a photo with every town sign)
  3. Finish my degree
  4. Earn a living
  5. Create my own pattern
  6. Knit a jumper
  7. Crochet a blanket
  8. Overseas trips (to England; still working on it!)
  9. Further my AUSLAN study
  10. Learn a language (French or Russian)
  11. Read 200 books
  12. Write a story
  13. Do a counselling course
  14. Develop good eating habits Was going really well, but then I got married. So trying to fix it up again!
  15. Get fit Again was doing well... then I got married
  16. Write a song, lyrically and musically
  17. Read the OT and NT of the bible
  18. Read all the novels on my shelf (doesn't equate to 200 books but it's a start)
  19. Apply and get in to CSU
  20. Own all the F.R.I.E.N.D.S dvds myself (moving away from home, need my own collection!)
  21. Improve my photographer skills (maybe take a course)
  22. Use up all the wool I've had since I was 15!
  23. Paint our house (once we've moved in!)
  24. Get Married
  25. Move to Wagga Wagga
"A goal without a plan is just a wish" -Larry Elder

Not doing too bad, 6 out of 25 is getting there. Once I get closer to 25, which is still a couple years away, I may change it to 30byThirty, I already know of one that I could add to that list that isn't on this one!!! Any guesses what that is??? Hint: my sister's about to be one again!

2 comments:

  1. Liked your list. Any chance my guess of being a MUM might be on the list?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...