So it's been over a year since I posted this list of 25 things to do by the time I'm 25 and I wanted to update it, so here is my updated version!
Pay off my car
- Visit all the towns in the song "I've been Everywhere" (a photo with every town sign)
- Finish my degree
- Earn a living
- Create my own pattern
Knit a jumper Crochet a blanket
- Overseas trips (to England; still working on it!)
- Further my AUSLAN study
- Learn a language (French or Russian)
- Read 200 books
- Write a story
- Do a counselling course
- Develop good eating habits Was going really well, but then I got married. So trying to fix it up again!
- Get fit Again was doing well... then I got married
- Write a song, lyrically and musically
- Read the OT and NT of the bible
- Read all the novels on my shelf (doesn't equate to 200 books but it's a start)
Apply and get in to CSU
- Own all the F.R.I.E.N.D.S dvds myself (moving away from home, need my own collection!)
- Improve my photographer skills (maybe take a course)
- Use up all the wool I've had since I was 15!
- Paint our house (once we've moved in!)
Get Married Move to Wagga Wagga
"A goal without a plan is just a wish" -Larry Elder
Not doing too bad, 6 out of 25 is getting there. Once I get closer to 25, which is still a couple years away, I may change it to 30byThirty, I already know of one that I could add to that list that isn't on this one!!! Any guesses what that is??? Hint: my sister's about to be one again!