Friday, March 30, 2012

Assignments

I lost respect for you when you took over my life, monopolised my thoughts and stole my time.

It's a love hate relationship, I know they need to be completed, my grades depend on them being done and done on time and preferably with a good mark at the end. Oh the satisfaction of handing in that report and knowing that you can go home with the relief that there's no more thinking about that assignment.

If only getting to this point was easier said then done. I have assignments coming out my ears and no motivation to do them. I wish to do well, I know I can, but feeling so incompetent when writing these assignments can get one down.

Nonetheless, like every presentation I have to give in front of a class, I have to remind myself that I will not die of humiliation, I will survive and there is life after death... it's just the getting through part that sucks.

But as the saying goes, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, every assignment you do makes you smarter, at least I should hope so, spending so much time on one topic should make me an expert.

Procrastination is a funny thing, here I am writing this, when I should be writing my assignment, yet I'm not, I'm writing this piece about the assignment which I should be doing.

Dear Assignments...

You make me want to cry.

 Love Katie-Ellen

2 comments:

  1. Your writing is awesome kate, you would make a great journalist. Just stalking your blog. PS totally agree about the assignments. Killing my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey em, thanks heaps!!! I'm doing my best, it's good to see people actually looking at my blog lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...